Saturday, January 4, 2014

Invitation to Review



   As you look out upon this new year, dear ones, I extend an invitation.

   I invite you to take a moment and revisit these Time To Write postings from 2013. (There are 9 of them and most are short.) I've offered them in friendship as encouragement, inspiration and support.  Though we may be solitary creatives, we are a community -- interconnected beings.  We keep each other going.

   Give yourself this gift of time: reflect and be reminded of who you are.

   What words of encouragement do you have to offer in exchange?

   [Commenting here is easy, but you must sign in first as instructed below.  You can also respond by email or facebook.]

  


   Blessings on this next trip around the sun!
                                                                                                Mary Lou


1 comment:

  1. in review, reevaluation these past few years- but when I opened the door life stepped in with death & birth. Cycles. This year i have quite a few workshops and I'm reevaluating whether I wish to continue teaching. Time to smell the flowers, to travel, to absorb what spirit whispers...

    ReplyDelete